How big of a Morrissey fan are you?
Would you do anything for a Morrissey hug?
Would you shut down a Morrissey show for a Morrissey hug?
If not, you have nothin' on these folks at last night's Morrissey show in San Jose. Watch the video below for a primer on exactly how to piss off lots of people -- people who paid a lot of money to see their idol, a singer who finally made it to the Bay Area last night after six consecutive show cancelizations over the past few years -- by ending a show early with your needy, demanding, insatiable drive for hugs.
Check it out: The affection-assault, which provided an abrupt end to show's encore, starts at about the one-minute mark.
Most Commented On
- There may be a reason to believe that the Controller is wrong - July 30, 2014
- But he's correct. There was zero signs of any improvement in - July 30, 2014
- GhQLLEORLDZK - July 30, 2014
- Mirk's greatest achievement is to change the phone tariff? - July 30, 2014
- Nope, I was merely explaining to you the rights you have in - July 30, 2014
- Since SFMTA reports to the mayor, the distinction is moot - July 30, 2014
- marcos does not wish to believe that the Twitter tax break was a - July 30, 2014
- So are you claiming that the controller's Office is lying? - July 30, 2014
- The Controller is now Omniscent? - July 30, 2014
- Post hoc ergo propter hoc. - July 30, 2014